Community Christian Singles is a supplemental ministry to the church, founded to provide single adults in the
Mid-Michigan area with opportunities for Christian growth and fellowship.
- To provide a ministry to singles, including never married, divorced, and widowed adults.
- To provide an atmosphere where patrons may mature and develop a vital relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To encourage patrons to place Christ in the center of our lives and become consistent, daily witnesses of their Christian faith.
- To bring glory to God through praise, prayer, Bible study, service and by reaching out to others in God's love.
- To learn to minister to one another while giving undivided devotion to the Lord.
- To promote unity, fellowship, and learning by offering various social activities, programs and outreaches.
- To maintain an environment where singles feel accepted, have a sense of belonging and purpose, and can grow in their walk with Christ.
- To remain faithful in the stewardship of all our God-given resources: talents, gifts, money, energy, and time.
- To encourage single adults to maintain an ongoing relationship with their church.