- To provide support encouragment and inspiration to single adults, including those who never married, are divorced, or have become widowed.
- To provide a safe, secure atmosphere where members can mature spiritually and develop a vital and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To place Christ at the center of our lives and become consistent daily witnesses of their Christian faith.
- To bring glory to God through praise, prayer, Bible study, service and by reaching out to others in God's love.
- To learn to minister to one another while giving undivided devotion to the Lord.
- To promote unity, fellowship, and learning by offering various social activities, concerts, programs and seminars.
- To maintain an environment where singles feel accepted, have a sense of belonging and purpose, and can grow in their walk with Christ.
- To remain faithful in the stewardship of all our God-given resources: talents, gifts, money, energy, and time.
- To encourage single adults to maintain an ongoing relationship with their church.
* All programs and activities are alcohol and drug free.